Do you want to beat your friends on Facebook Messenger Ludo Club and leave them dumbfounded?
If you answer an emphatic YES, then this write-up will do you a whole lot of good. All you need to be a winner is this Messenger Ludo Club Hacks and Tricks.
Let’s do a quick summary on the Ludo Game.
Ludo is a strategy board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die.
Special areas of the Ludo board are typically coloured bright yellow, green, red, and blue. Each player is assigned a colour and has four tokens in their colour.
Each player rolls the die; the highest roller begins the game. Players alternate turns in a clockwise direction. When a player rolls 6, he enters a token into play. If a player has no tokens yet in play and rolls other than 6, the turn passes to the next player.
Once you have one or more tokens in play, select a token and move it forward along the track, the number of squares indicated by your die.
Players must always move a token according to the die value rolled. Passes are not allowed; if no move is possible, the turn moves to the next player.
When a 6 is rolled, the player may choose to advance a token already in play, or may enter another staged token to its starting square.
Rolling a 6 earns the player an additional or “bonus” roll in that turn. If the bonus roll results in a 6 again, the player earns an additional bonus roll. If the third roll is also a 6, the player may not move and the turn immediately passes to the next player.
Players may not end their move on a square they already occupy. If the advance of a token ends on a square occupied by an opponent’s token, the opponent token is returned to its owner’s yard.
The returned token can be reentered into play only when the owner rolls a 6. Unlike Pachisi, there are no “safe” squares on the game track which protect a player’s tokens from being returned. A player’s home column squares are always safe, however, since no opponent may enter them.
So you are ready to be victorious? Let’s get started with the winning tricks…
GET A SIX IN FACEBOOK MESSENGER LUDO CLUB
With this you get much more than a 70% chance.
Now here’s the trick…
- Take note of the angle at which your friend or opponent clicked the roll button to get a six.
- Wait till it gets to that angle then click it and you would probably get a six.
- Ensure you give good attention while playing the game.
Remember that to get successful with this trick, OBSERVATION is key
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SCORE IN THE FACEBOOK MESSENGER LUDO CLUB GAME USING YOUR PC
- Launch the game by waiting for the window pop up to load cmpletely.
- Open the DevTools in your PC and set it to appear by the side of your screen vertically.
- Look for FB Mssenger Source: Make use of the “Element tab” of the DevTools and not the “View Source” features to load the FB Messenger Source in an iFrame. Get it by searching for “instant-bunde”.
- Launch this command :FBInstant.setscore(46) or js_FBIntantSetScore(46).
…AND YOU ARE A WINNER!
YOU NEED TO NOTE THAT: Facebook Messenger is loaded in the iFrame.
Enjoy your Ludo Game on Facebook! Keep winning!
I hope to get your comments.