For some reason, if you ever feel the need to change your Facebook password, this guide provides sufficient information you will require to help you.
How to Change Facebook Password on iPhone
The steps involved in initiating a Facebook password change are succinctly listed below;
- First, open the Facebook app and log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the menu icon on the bottom rightmost corner of the screen.
- From the menu that comes up, select Security and Privacy.
- Tap Settings next.
- Now scroll down to where you will find Security and Login under the Security section.
- Again, scroll down to the Login header and tap on Change password under it.
- Enter your old password once and new password twice in the spaces provided.
- Tap on the Change Password to confirm the password change.
- You’ll get a prompt asking if you want to log out on other devices. If you wish to, accept it but otherwise, choose stay logged in.
- Now, tap the Continue button.
- Finally, tap on getting started.