Other than offering an opportunity to maintain connection with family and friends, Facebook also offers an aggressive medium to explore and make new friends even. I mean, you could be friends with anyone from any part of the world! While this is a good thing, it comes with it’s shortcomings too.
Chances are you’ll come across people you find irritating and obnoxious. Thankfully, Facebook makes provision so you could cut off such people from your life by simply “blocking” them. Also, you might want to use the “blocking” fucntion to phase out relationships you feel are no longer healthy.
If it’s been a while and you’ve lost track of whom you might have blocked in the past, you could always look it up on your “blocked list”. Facebook keeps a list of people you’ve blocked tucked away, but of course within your reach. You just have to know how to get to it.
To learn how to dig up that list, read the steps below.
How to See Your Blocked List on Facebook
Using the Facebook Mobile App
To view your blocked list on Facebook’s mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰).
- Tap on “Account Settings’. For iPhone users tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on “Blocking”.
A list of friends you’ve blocked will be displayed.
- Tap on the menu button (☰).
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”.
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”.
A list of users you’ve blocked will be displayed.
Using a Web Browser
- Access your Facebook account via the Facebook website; www.facebook.com.
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”.
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
Again, users you’ve blocked will be displayed.