Pinterest is evaluated as one of the best social sites for photograph sharing. Users can as well share and oversee other media content like videos through gatherings known as pinboards. A user can get recording sand add them to their board when they tap on the PIN IT catch. The PIN IT symbol is ordinarily at the upper right segment of each photograph on Pinterest.
In order to get to your pinboard, you have to know what the login steps are and how to potentially login to Pinterest. On the off chance that you are familiar with the Pinterest login interface, you ought to know there are two login alternatives. The first is by entering the email and secret password utilized while registering the account. The other alternative allows you login to your account using Facebook. Let’s look at both login processes.
A. Default Login
This is the default login procedure where users need to give the regular login details they entered while creating the account. The steps are listed below:
1. Launch your web browser or the app itself, on the off chance that you are utilizing the Pinterest app.
2. For web, enter the web address as www.pinterest.com. The following page you see is the login page.
3. Enter your email address in the main box and secret password in the second bolster.
4. Ensure you confirm the Pinterest login data you entered are right and tap on the login button
B. Login with Facebook
Most users have no idea they can access their Pinterest account using Facebook. Well with Facebook you can login into your Pinterest account in only a click. Here are the login tips beneath…
1. Launch your web browser and enter the url as www.pinterest.com in the address bar or open the Pinterest app.
2. On the landing page where you see the default login segment, select the “Login with Facebook” button.